Friday, June 15, 2012


Today half of the group had to wake up at 6 to see birds. My group, however, woke up at 7:30 and I taught them all how to play palace. We left at 9 to go hiking and travel on a cable car. Once we got off of the cable car, we hiked to waterfalls. On the way to the waterfalls, we discussed biology and the forest. After we got to the first waterfall we practiced with shutter speed and took pictures of the moving waterfall with both fast and slow shutter speeds. Haley and I were the only ones who went in all three waterfalls. After getting in the second waterfall, me feet were cold and I walked to the third waterfall barefoot. At the third waterfall, there was this baby pool next to the waterfall that I crawled into while everybody else took pictures of me. I got out and Haley and I vigorously swam toward the waterfall. The immense force of the water caused us not to be able to actually go under the waterfall, but instead be really close to it. We ate lunch and we met up with the other group at the hostel. We (my group and I) brought a bunch of candy to a table and ate it all as we worked. After Massimo critiqued our photos, it was dinnertime. Like a dumb person, I decided not to wear a raincoat on the way to dinner. My punishment was being poured on and becoming soaking wet. The dinner was fun, and Haley, Madeleine, and I had a hilarious and exciting conversation about Monty Python and the Holy Grail. After dinner, we came back to the Hostel and worked on finding pictures and working on our blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment