Sunday, June 24, 2012


Today we woke up at 8 and ate breakfast. We then went on a boat and rode to Kickarock to snorkel again. The boat ride wasn’t that long and snorkeling was really fun. The water was about three hundred meters deep, so most of the time we couldn’t see the bottom. We did see quite a few sharks and some cool fish and a turtle, but a jellyfish also stung me, which wasn’t really all that bad. After snorkeling, we got to eat chocolate rolls and took a break. We then went to another place to snorkel. At this place, we could see the bottom a lot easier and at some times it was a little too shallow and I could stand, but I didn’t because it’s bad for the flippers. We saw a lot of sea lions and one came over to me and started to bite my flipper, which was really cool. In my opinion, the second one was better, even though we saw sharks in the first one. I just like being able to see the bottom of the water. Next, we rode to an island and got off and chilled there for a while, which was part of the national park. We then ate lunch and went back to the hotel. Once we got back, we had about two and a half hours to do whatever we wanted, which was awesome. I took a shower and then walked around the island with Haley and Sarah Jane (and Clara for a little bit). I bought a bunch of Oreos and some skittles, we all got ice cream, and near the end we just chilled on a bench on a bridge. We then all went to dinner. This place grilled their food and it was AMAZING. I ordered the shrimp, but some of the other people didn’t eat their food, so I ended up eating a ton of food. I had shrimp, rice, beans, chicken, steak, beef, and salad. And after dinner, we got ice cream and I ate that too. When we all got back we had time to work on our on assignment and do our blogs and stuff like that. After, we all went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment